- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Christmas & Advent
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Father's Day
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- New Year's Resources
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured Bestsellers Up To 50% Off
Women of Fearless Faith
Meet women who have used their God-given talents to live out their faith to the fullest. They come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, but each one has answered the Lord's call on their life in bold and innovative ways.
Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories of
- Corrie ten Boom--activist, author, and Holocaust survivor
- Laurie Hernandez--gymnast who won both gold and silver medals in her sport
- Florence Nightingale--health care reformer
- Madeline L'Engle--author of children's literature
- Mother Teresa--missionary and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
These inspiring profiles will captivate kids' imaginations and encourage them to discover their own gifts and how they can use them to glorify God.
Men of Fearless FaithMeet men who have used their God-given talents to live out their faith to the fullest. They come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, but each one has answered the Lord's call on their life in bold and innovative ways. Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories of
- C.S. Lewis--professor and author of the influential Chronicles of Narnia series
- Zhang Boli--Chinese dissident, journalist, and Christian pastor
- Richard Allen--former slave and founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Tim Tebow--athlete, Heisman trophy winner, and outspoken follower of Christ
- Father Damien--priest who dedicated his life to helping lepers in Hawaii
Presale: Book Releases September 7
Discover your unique gifts and dare to be different with #1 New York Times bestselling author and renowned Bible teacher, Joyce Meyer. God has given you gifts so you can fulfill His purpose for your life, but if you're like a lot of people, you may not have recognized your talents yet. Start asking God to show you something special about the way He's made you. To some people, He's given a very tender, compassionate heart, and some He has wired to lead others effectively. Others, He has given a gift of being able to communicate clearly, to teach, to make scientific discoveries, or to write beautiful music. Only you can discover all the dynamic gifts He's placed in you. Become Authentically, Uniquely You because God is never going to help you be anyone but yourself. He loves you just as you are. Let God use you, with all your strengths and weaknesses, and transform you from the inside out to do something powerful beyond your wildest dreams.
Be empowered and equip yourself with tools to live a full and fruitful life at any age with renowned Bible teacher and #1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer.
Everything is beautiful in its time. Life is a journey through beautiful and varied seasons, with a dynamic cadence and full of continued discovery. Embrace each season of your life and learn to live into it fully with grace and help from Joyce Meyer, as she shows you:
- How to truly cast even your lifelong cares upon the Lord
- How to live dynamically, embracing and delighting in the journey
- How to embrace God's grace for this season
- How to live abundantly as your body and mind change
The beloved Bible teacher and daughter of Billy Graham offers a rich treasury of her personal prayers to guide you into deeper, more intimate daily conversations with God.Like many believers, Anne Graham Lotz knows the challenges that often arise when it comes to being faithful in prayer. Yet she also knows from personal experience the comfort, hope, and transformed perspective that come when we bring to God our heartfelt worship, sincere confession, and candid petitions. In this powerful volume she gives readers a starting point for their own daily encounters with the One who listens to every heartache and who delights in giving every good gift out of His abundant grace and mercy.
When You Want to Speak Up but Aren't Sure What to SayYou've witnessed--and experienced--how Christians are silenced or intimidated because of their beliefs. To merely uphold biblical perspectives is rejected as bigotry and even hatred. Certain segments of today's culture are quick to shame and pressure everyone to conform to their expectations. If you find yourself becoming discouraged by the growing tide of hostility, We Will Not Be Silenced will lift your heart by revealing you are not alone in this battle, while also giving you guidance on how to live your faith with courage. You will learn how to...
- identify the harmful views being normalized in America and respond to them with truth and gentleness
- thrive in the face of persecution and display Christlike love through your words and actions
- show genuine compassion to those who live secular lifestyles without affirming their life choices
In his exciting new book, bestselling author Dr. Tony Evans shows that it's through the names of God that the nature of God is revealed to us. Who is God in His fullness? How has He expressed His riches and righteousness? How can you trust His goodness? As you get to know the names of God and understand their meaning, God's character will become real to you in life-changing ways.
You will explore the depths of God as
- Elohim: The All-Powerful Creator
- Jehovah: The Self-Revealing One
- Adonai: The Owner of All
- Jehovah-Jireh: The Lord Who Provides
- El Shaddai: The Almighty Sufficient One
- El Elion: The Most High Ruler
- Jehovah Nissi: The Lord's Banner of Victory
- Jehovah Shalom: The Lord Our Peace
- Jehovah Mekadesh: The Lord Who Sanctifies
- Jehovah Rophe: The Lord Who Heals
- Jehovah Tsikenu: The Lord My Righteousness
- Jehovah Robi: The Lord My Shepherd
- Immanuel: God With Us
By studying and understanding the characteristics of God as revealed through His names, you will be better equipped to face hardship and victory, loss and provision, and all of the challenges life throws at you.
You Can Live in Peace
When it comes to victims, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and grief do not discriminate. These afflictions oppress so many individuals, that the crisis has reached epidemic proportions.
If it is a daily battle to maintain your peace of mind, Germaine Copeland is living proof that there is hope
In Prayers That Avail Much to Overcome Anxiety and Depression, Germaine Copeland, author of the bestselling Prayers That Avail Much series, shares the testimony of her battle with severe depression, and her eventual triumph through prayer.
In this essential book, she provides rich, Bible-based prayers as everyday weapons in the battle for the mind. Written in short, memorable sections and organized for easy use, this practical handbook will help you win the war against mental turmoil and reclaim the peace that Jesus promised
Deliverance from depression and anxiety is within your reach Discover the sweet freedom that's possible when you conquer every torment through powerful prayer.